Welcome to Mishoura and lawyersorted.com! These terms of business govern your use of our platforms, and by using our platforms, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not use our site.
In these terms of business:
- “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to the owners and operators of the online marketplace platforms.
- “you” and “your” refer to the users of the platforms, including customers/buyers and service providers/sellers.
- “platform” refers to our online marketplace platforms, including our website, mobile app, and any other associated software or services.
- “product” refers to any item or service offered for sale on the platforms.
- “seller ” refers to any user who offers products for sale on the platforms such as lawyers, solicitors and legal professionals.
- “buyer” refers to any user or customer who purchases products or services on the platforms.
Uses of Platforms
By using our platforms, you agree to:
- Comply with these terms of business and all applicable UK laws and regulations.
- Provide accurate and complete information about yourself and any products or services you offer for sale.
- Only offer products or services that you are authorised to sell, and that meet all applicable legal requirements.
- Not engage in any fraudulent, deceptive, or illegal activities on the platforms.
- Not harass, intimidate, or discriminate against any other users of the platforms.
- Not use the platforms to transmit any malicious code or harmful content.
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
- You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Our right to amend, reject, delete any listing at our discretion.
When you make a purchase or sale on our platforms, you agree to the following:
- Buyers will pay the full amount for the service/product at the time of purchase, including any applicable taxes and/or other charges.
- Sellers will deliver the service/product to the buyer within the timeframe specified in the quote and will provide accurate and complete billing details.
- Buyers are not entitled to a refund except in cases where the service is negligent or not as described in the engagement letter.
- Sellers are responsible for resolving any disputes with buyers regarding service/product quality, delivery, or other issues.
- We may withhold payment to sellers in certain circumstances, such as if the service/product is not delivered or does not meet the buyer’s expectations.
We may charge fees for certain transactions on our platforms, such as listing fees, commission fees, or payment processing fees. These fees will be clearly disclosed to you at the time of the transaction.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe that any content on the platforms infringes your intellectual property rights, please contact us immediately.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in breach of these terms and conditions, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We make no representations or warranties regarding the quality, safety, or legality of any products or services offered on our platforms. We are not responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses resulting from your use of the platforms or any products or services purchased through the platforms.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Limitation of Liability
Our liability to you for any claims arising out of your use of the platforms or any products purchased through the platforms is limited to the amount you paid for the product in question. We are not liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the use of, or inability to use our site; the use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site or the use of the services or goods of any advertiser on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- Loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- Business interruption;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We assumes no responsibility or liability for any of the products or services provided by organisations listed on this website. Should you decide to appoint any of these law firms to work for you, the contract will be directly between you and the law firm/company on their terms and conditions. we have no contractual involvement, and will not be liable in contract or otherwise for the products and services provided to you by these organisations.
Modification of Terms
We may modify these terms of business at any time by posting the revised terms on our website. Your continued use of the platforms after the posting of revised terms constitutes your acceptance of the new terms.
These terms of business are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom (English Law), and any disputes arising out of these terms or your use of the platforms will be resolved in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.